Saturday, September 22, 2012

The Skrillex Weekend (Day Two! With Carousels!)

In the post below, you can read all about The Skrillex Weekend Day 1.
Finally, I'm getting around to posting Day 2.
I hung out with Sami, who I've been super good friends with since sixth grade. We had a mini-photo shoot at Bridgestreet.

Most of the photos are after the jump.






My nails were so long!!! All 10 of them! I was SO happy, because it's rare that they all grow out that long.
Oh, and that face? Ahem.... I'm making fun of my sister, kinda. Somehow, this deranged face kinda pulls the whole I-have-bright-pink-hair-and-shaved-half-my-head look together.




Sami's house. I LOVED this weird, rocky hill.

Girls will have photoshoots anywhere. Truth.




13 years. <3
BFF



This outfit was *such* a good idea. This was the first time wearing it, but it's now one of my favourites.






I think she looks like 'Tragic Kingdom'-era Gwen Stefani here. 






Pretty girl. <3 I have beautiful friends.





There's that ol' whippet face again.







(L to R: Clara, Sami and Okami)

More BFFs!
Yin: Female black cat, Sevin.
Yang: Male white dog, Tigger.
I need to take more pictures of these two. They really are best friends.
PROOF that opposites attract.

Outfit of the Day.



*kiss*

Tigger!

My Dad, Tigger, and yours truly. <3

As observed in this post and the previous post: dogs hate flash.


fjifdsiofshkfjsejolfsdhioadf!!!!!!!!
CUTE OVERLOAD.

<3 Clara

No comments:

Post a Comment