Saturday, July 21, 2012

Outfit of the Day:

What I wore on July 14th:
Click 'em to enlarge 'em.

BFF and I have church on Saturdays, so not only do I try to dress nicer and more modestly, but I also try and dress up, and wear jewelry that I usually don't wear. Most days, I wear a collection of layered necklaces and bracelets that are very much me and go with most of the things I wear. On Saturday, I wore a pretty pink and gold necklace that matched my skirt perfectly.


Believe it or not, it rained like hell that morning.

The people at church no longer bat an eyelash at any of the shoes I wear.



Here's a bonus picture!!
My darling Braylen. 
He's BFF's roommate's dog.
But I love him as if he were my own.
<3
My blood sugar crashed one day, and he barked to alarm everyone, then he laid down beside me on the floor. What a good dog. I have pictures to prove it, so maybe one day I'll get them from BFF's phone and post them.


No comments:

Post a Comment