Sunday, July 15, 2012

Shoots x Snaps (plus, a cat!)

Even though this blog is not yet live, I wanna go ahead and fluff it up with content and images.
I've been so busy preparing for the blog/Facebook dual launches...
I also have to do some graphic design work for my boss, paint two 2x2 canvasses for a show on August 11th, finish 3 graduation presents for my sister and cousins, and get ready for Anime Weekend Atlanta. (Which includes, but is in no way limited to: business cards, pinback buttons, free gifts, displays, banners, tshirts, jewelry, packaging...)
AND! I still have to make a logo. (I have one, I just need to finish it up and make a transparency out of it.)

Over the course of this blog, I'll be uploading stuff from old photoshoots (probably unedited) and random snapshots, and stuff on my hard drive that y'all might be interested in. These posts will be called "Shoots x Snaps."

Here are a few shots my sister took that I was planning on using for promo work, and personal stock.
The black cat's name is Sevin, and she's my only baby. <3
(Most of the shots were taken in my sister's bathroom. Hence, the toilet.)
More photos after the jump.

 

















chipped tooth...

No comments:

Post a Comment